9.01.2008

PRAGUESPRAGUESPRAGUES

I have never been so excited on something, yet so nonchalant about moving out of my comfort zone for 4 months. The intention of this blog is to document my experiences while studying abroad at Charles University in Prague, CZ. I am stoked, very tired, and otherwise NOT motivated to get stuff done.

Here is my itinerary,

Boston -> London, flight leaves at 7:45 PM and arrives at 7:45 AM.
Two day stay in London and leaving for Germany on September 6th.
Arrive in Germany, over night stay in Germany.
Arrival in Praha,on September 7th!

Orientation starts on the 8th, and I will also attempt to see Pulling Teeth the second night in my new found city. Also, as part of my orientation we are required to go on two trips outside of Prague. One of them is a bone church, which looks awesome and I forget the other one at the moment.

Keep checking back here if you are interested because its probably the only way I will have contact with some of you goons.

-Jim

No comments: