10.12.2008

A quick update

Last week was a week long party, going out to different places every night and meeting people. Also, I tend to walk over the Charles Bridge everyday I go to school. This is what it looks like
Its quite the experience because it is usually full of vendors and happens to be the only place that accepts Euros in all of Prague. It is also one of the biggest and easiest places to get robbed because of the high amount of tourists there, but its nice to walk over nice and slow on a busy day and to smoke or listen to your iPod, which ever you prefer. I leave for Croatia and Bosnia and will be posting an update about that when all of our travel plans are finalized. Currently I have been listening to Tilly And The Wall, M83, and that new Jenny Lewis album a lot. As far as hardcore goes I'm really stoked on that new Trap Them release and Sabertooth Mo' Fuckin Zombie. I will be posting more pictures as soon as I get myself to buy Double-A batteries.

No comments: