10.18.2008

Croatia/Bosnia is this Friday and I could not be more excited. I am about to go eat brunch at this vegetarian cafe called Radost Fx. According to many of those cliche guide books it is the best meal in Praha, and its veg so im stoked. I saw Animal Collective and it was AMAZING. When they played the song Grass I don't think I have witnessed anything better live, but thats just me. Its really cold here and I still don't have a winter jacket, but I think instead of buying a jacket I am going to buy some weird stuff from the Vietnamese market over by Cross Club. They literally sell everything there and its extremely easy to batter for awesome stuff. There is also a Bosnian market that I am pretty sure sells AK-47s and sub-machine guns. Also there is a lot of black market stuff. Will post updates with pictures of this stuff.

No comments: